Sunday, November 15, 2015

Essential Oils Email: September 2015

Young Living Essential Oils Monthly Informational Email

by

Lora Denniston Klitzke

Greetings Oil Enthusiasts,

Due to a hectic schedule I'm sending a short email this month! I'll be ordering on Sunday, September 13 and for our house I'll be getting Purification (because we love it and use it all the time), Raven (new oil choice of the month), and maybe Eucalyptus radiata (we use this all the time too).

If you need something or had a question on a specific oil just let me know!

Further Items of Note:
  • On line Catalog Link
  • I'm placing my next order the evening of Wednesday, September 9.
  • Please share this email with anyone who might benefit.
  • Let's learn together!! ​I would love to get to talk about any questions you might have. If you have any questions or are interested in getting together one on one just let me know.
  • I'm not a doctor and the oils work differently for everyone. Always do a test spot when trying new oils (the underside of the upper arm works best and one drop will do.
  • Essential Oils Safety Information (from Young Living)
Hope to hear from you soon,
LORA
Young Living Independent Distributor # 
1774576

Check out what Young Living Essential Oils are about:
 
'Like' my Facebook page: LO.VE.  
Read my Blog Site: 
 

No comments: