This month I thought that I would talk about oil blends that can help you to relax during the day or sleep at night.
Stress Away: a blend of lime, vanilla, copaiba, lavender, cedarwood, and ocotea created to combat normal stresses that creep into our everyday lives. I love the sweet scents that this oil hints at. It's one roll on that I carry with me daily!
Peace & Calming: a tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli, and blue tansy is known to boost your spirits, promote relaxation and peace. Used prior to bed it can enhance your sleep.It has also been found to calm and comforting to children after a stressful day.
Tranquil: a blend with lavender, cedarwood, Roman chamomile, and coconut oil created to calm and relax the mind. This one is on my wish list!! I love that it's available in the roll on that fits nicely in a wristlet or small bag.
RutaVaLa: a blend created to relax both the mind AND the body to ease tension and relieve stress. Applied to the feet before bed makes for a great nights sleep it's also available in a roll on.
Suggested singles: lavender, clary sage, Roman chamomile, cistus
Sugar Scrub Pampering Recipe (for Hands and Feet)
1 cup brown or white sugar
1/4 cup olive (or choice) oil
8-10 drops of essential oil (orange, lavender, peppermint, other oil or blend of choice)
Store in sealed glass jar in a cool place! *Recommend use within 8-10 months.
Items of Note:
- This month (March) I'll be placing my order the evening of Tuesday, March 3
- Please share this email with anyone who you think might be interested or benefit
- Lets learn together!! If you have any questions lets get together one on one for a coffee or tea!
- I'm not a doctor and neither I nor the oils make miracles, the oils work differently for everyone
- Check out the virtual guide here: YL Product Guide
- Essential Oils Safety Information (from Young Living) YL Essential Oil Safety