There are a couple new oil blends this months that I'm excited to tell you about! But first, mark your calendar to get your order to my by the morning of July 1! These two alternates are super exciting back ups and I'm glad that they came out with them. I love Valor and keep a bottle of it near me at all times (don't use it in your USB diffuser though, I learned that the hard way). Can't wait to check them out when I get a chance.
Valor II > Designed by Gary Young (founder of YL) as his recommended option and alternate to Valor. He handpicked this new formulation to stay true to the original character of its predecessor and offer the same great experience. This blend includes YL's exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce and Idaho Blue Spruce essential oils, as well as Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, German Chamomile, and other oils. Diffuse or apply topically for an inspiring and calming aroma. 5 ml bottle.
Peace & Calming II > Also designed by Gray Young, this blend is his recommended option and alternate to Peace & Calming. The gentle aroma of Peace & Calming II includes Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchoulie, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and the exclusive Northern Light Black Spruce essential oils. Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the appearance of skin, inhale or diffuse. 5 ml bottle.
Items of Note:
- I'm placing my next order the evening of Wednesday, July 1.
- Please share this email with anyone who might benefit.
- Let's learn together!! I would love to get to talk about any questions you might have. If you have any questions or are interested in getting together one on one just let me know.
- I'm not a doctor and the oils work differently for everyone. Always do a test spot when trying new oils (the underside of the upper arm works best and one drop will do.
- Essential Oils Safety Information (from Young Living) http://www.
- My July email topic is yet to be decided and I'm open to suggestions.