Sunday, November 15, 2015

Essential Oils Email: Fall 9 2015

Welcome to your first fall informational email

from Lora Denniston Klitzke

Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but inventing some imaginary letters along the way.


— Douglas Pagels
Here we are in the season of the falling leaves, crisp air, football, and whatever else our lives might send our way! I'm excited to share with you some immunity boosters, germ killers, a fresh fall diffusing option and one of the oils that is back but only in limited supply!

It's a dirty world out there!  Let's talk about germ killers and immune system boosters. As soon as you come home go to the bathroom or kitchen sink and use your Thieves Hand soap, wash the dishes with Thieves Dish Soap, then start a load of laundry with the new Thieves Laundry Soap. Maybe not all in one night, that's allot of chores. I carry my Thieves waterless hand purifier with me everywhere! I also enjoy my water "spiked" with a variety of the YL citrus oils (Tangerine, Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, Citrus Fresh) on the go in my S'well bottle to keep my immune system boosted. Once you start drinking oils always enjoy them in glass or metal (never plastic). As it gets colder I'll start drinking the oils in tea, coffee, and hot chocolate! Think nutmeg, peppermint, cinnamon...

Fall go to products list: Thieves anything (there is a whole line of items, ask me about it), Rosemary, RC, Stress Away (think get it now for the holidays), Eucalyptus, ImmuPro, Inner Defense, Life5 probiotics.

That's a whole lot of information, in a short time. Take some time and re-read the email again tomorrow then shoot me a message with questions!

Items of Note:
  • On-line Catalog Link
  • Next order being placed Wednesday, October 7

Hope to hear from you soon,
LORA

Young Living Independent Distributor # 1774576

Check out what Young Living Essential Oils are about: 
Discover What Essential Oils Are!

Fall Diffuser Recipe: Spiced Cider 

4 drops Tangerine
3 drops Cinnamon Bark
3 drops Nutmeg

We're diffusing this tonight! It's a little strong so I've set my level of diffusing to alternate instead of constant. Next month (or before if you ask me for it) I'll share the Orange Spice and Pumpkin Pie recipes with you. It's perfect for when you have family over!

Peace & Calming is back!

This oil, one of YL's most popular blends, is available again while supplies last. I can order only one per month so if this is YOUR oil let me know ASAP in case I need to start a waiting list.

No comments: