Monday, August 4, 2008

lickity split

so here I sit flipping channels and it's the teen choice awards and rain wilson from THE OFFICE. Yippy Skippy I am ready for the new seasons of the following to start. The Office, Greys Anatomy, Battlestar Gallactica, Gossip Girl, Bones. As for life. Well I can't believe it's August already. Flower places are closing for the season. Corn is starting to be harvested. In two months the leaves will start changing and we'll start getting that nip in the air that will make us start getting out our sweaters and gloves. Cuddling up to the ones that we love and talking brisk walks in the cool air that turn your cheeks pink. Ok I'm not ready for that but I can't beleive that it'll be here before we know it. Ok, keeping this one short. Peace out. L.

No comments: