I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm ready for warmer weather to get here and with warmer weather come pests that may irritate you or your furry friends that live with you. Did you know that spiders don't like peppermint?? Below is an arsenal that might help!
RepelAroma: a blend specially designed for pets to deter pests with Idaho Tansy, Citronella, Palo Santo, and Melaluca Alternifolia.
Natural Flea & Tick Prevention (for your furry friends): Mix together 1 drop Cedarwood oil, 3 drops Purification oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, 2 drops Citronella oil, 1 drop Thyme oil, 3 drops Orange oil. Mix together (contact me for the entire recipe/directions)
Simple Insect Repellent Spray: 1 - 4 oz glass spray bottle, 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Purification, purified/distilled water.
Extra Strength Mosquito Repellent Spray: 1 - 4 ounce glass spray bottle, 30 drops Purification, 15 drops Idaho Tansy, 15 drops Palo Santo, a pinch of epsom salt, purified/distilled water. (contact me for the entire recipe)
Skin Irritation & Anxiety (for your furry friends): 2 Tbsp Almond or Coconut oil, 10 drops Lavender. (massage into skin irritations to help reduce itch, kill bacteria, and help calm nerves.)
Allergy Aid (for your furry friends): Lavender (diffused around the clock, and 1 drop applied straight on their snout once daily)
Items of Note:
- I'm placing my next order the evening of Wednesday, April 1.
- Please share this email with anyone who might benefit.
- Lets learn together!! I would love to get to talk about any questions you might have! If you have any questions or are interested in getting together one on one just let me know. Lets grab a coffee or tea!
- I'm not a doctor and neither I nor the oils make miracles, the oils work differently for everyone. Always do a test spot when trying new oils (the underside of the upper arm works best and one drop will do.
- Essential Oils Safety Information (from Young Living) http://www.
- My April email will be on Allergy and Asthma aids.
Young Living Nitro Event $10 - Wednesday, April 22 from 7-9 pm - Middleton. More information here! I'm very excited that they have one of these events coming here!! Even more awesome is that the $10 entrance fee turns into product credit once you arrive at the event. Let me know if you are interested in going, maybe we can carpool!