Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Already?

Well started out this month with a URI or Upper Respitory Infection and woke up this morning with Pink eye. Thats three days off this week that I wasn't planning on. But I have great co-workers picking up in my stead and the world has yet to fall apart there without me.

Christmas is a mere 23 days away. The work holiday party is a mere 10. Secret Santa starts Monday. I've done some Christmas shopping but seem unconcerned by the rest. I am not stressed about it for some reason. It seems most people haven't even done a list. I emailed one out and some seemed surprized about it. The larger items that I inquired on some seems surprised at. But oddly at my age and single status I have nearly everything that I want. Larger ticket items really shouldn't surprise people. I live in a stupid and only have room for so much.

On another note I discovered yesterday that my ipod has games. I now can sit in the lunch room and play games while listening to my music.

This year will be my last in my 20's. Next year starts my 30's and I do not feel old. This time next year my goddaughter will be almost 3 and have a little brother. My little brother will be married (god willing) for the second time and just over 3 months. I will have gone to Vegas for the second time in my life and taken my first ski trip. Mostly I will be one year ahead of where I am now. And I look forward to next year and all the good moments that I had this year. 2009 has flown by and they say the good ones go the fastest. I agree. I learned alot this year. Got to see many of my freinds and spend a good amount of time with each of them. Those are the memories that I treasure and hold in my heart until I get to see those people and enjoy time with them again. in the mean time in the words of Spock. "Live Long and Prosper" Now I'm going to go see if I can find my darn holiday stuff :P

No comments: